Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cell Special

Here's Ben standing beside a Cherry picker truck with a Chipper trailer (no you can't see the Chipper in this photo)
Here's Ben picking the sprinkles off a doughnut he insisted I buy for him. He had no interest in actually eating the doughnut.
Here's Ben in a park near my house. I made him stop playing to pose for this picture and he's yelling "OKAY! GO! TAKE A PICTURE!" It was really, really funny.


So I broke down and emailed some pictures from my cell phone to myself. This is a pretty expensive way to get photos off my phone so I'm doing as much with them as I possibly can to get as much mileage out of them as possible. Don't be surprised if you come across these same photos elsewhere.......

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, and he is so adorable.

    Don't you have a USB thingy doodah from your phone to upload them for free to your PC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a cable the links them, but I don't have the drivers. Didn't come with the phone and I can't get them online. I could buy a memory key I guess, there seems to be a spot for one on the phone......

    ReplyDelete