Thursday, May 21, 2009

Black Creek Pioneer Village visit

I loved going to this place when I was little. I always had a great time weather I was going with my family or on a field trip with school.
Ben's two favorite things were the mill and the water pump. (check out the hip action!)

I enjoyed the sheep, and also the mill. Ben tried his hand at combing out the raw wool (fresh from the sheep) and probably would have sat there doing it for hours if I had let him .

This is Actually under the mill house, you can see all the gears turning and get a really good idea of how the water wheel makes everything work. It was really interesting.

We also had a great time seeking out outhouses.

And looking in all the barrels out side the barrel makes.

Good times, I'm sure we'll go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment